electronic light kit

Hi, I'm helping a friend out with his model spitfire, I'm doing the light circuit for him. I was wondering if their are kits available that do this kind of thing already? If so can anyone suggest some links? I'm familiar with electronics but not so much with model making..

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
michaelcollier

check out:

about 1/2 way down, theres links to Lighting and Electronics that might be of interest.

Reply to
OldSchool