Eurofighter Typhoon detail pix: under the canopy

Anybody have any pictures or links for details of the area behind the seat under the canopy on the single-seater Typhoon? With all this nice Eduard etch and an Airwaves resin seat, I kind of think that the bit under the canopy needs some more detail. I can do some gizmology, but it would be nice to have some sort of clue!

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon

lots of hi-quality pics. Not for dial-up.

Regarding the area you specifically requested, my pics of the Typhoon (mostly IAPR/WAPJ) are kinda vague. I know that there is a red box or light on the canopy rear decking, as well as some assorted black boxes. The cutaway diagram I have doesn't show these components. (in fact the decking they show if very similar to the kit part)

As far as the area behind the seat once the cockpit is open, (the canopy rear decking's attached to the cockpit) I haven't seen any pics of that area.

Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

Yeah... I've had a good look round here. There's loads of good stuff, but despite hundreds of pix of the thing under construction at BAe and DASA, I can't find a single one that shows this area. The flightline and in-flights aren't that much help either. I think the best I can hope for is an in-flight close-up that shows some detail in the monster jpgs.

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon

smokey, i checked my books but nothing even aeroguides which i guess was a proto

Reply to
JULIAN HALES