F-100 Super Sabre Instructon Sheet

After 2 moves within the last year, I am bound to loose or completely misplace something. Along with my canopy, which is being replaced with a new vacform, I can not find my instruction sheet. I know someone out there has the Monogram 1/48 sheet, or know where I might find it online. I hope someone does. So I'm asking.... and begging... and sacrificing chickens (or at least a bucket of KFC).

Reply to
Moi

Rich,

I have two different boxings of the kit lying about at home. I'll scan the instruction sheets tonight and post them when I get back to the office.

Cave putorem

Reply to
ikke

Ikke, and all others, don't go to the trouble. Michael has already sent me some scans, debting me one karma credit. But thank you, and THANK YOU to everyone who offered. I hope that I am able to return the favor sometime. Another save made in RMS!! Any newbies lurking, you should know that this is the best forumn on the usenet! Bar none.

Reply to
Moi