F/A-18C detail parts (Eduard)

Hi all, I'm new to the board but have been modelling for around 40 years. I'm currently working on a Hasegawa F/A-18C and need an Eduard detail set that is apparently no longer produced. The set is #48221 and has the late-C model external vents & grilles. All the Hasegawa models are cast with the early-syle vents & grilles.

Anyone know were I could get one of these sets? My son is a Marine in an F/A-18 squadron & I'm building a model of his CO's aircraft, a late model C version.

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
dnb.jensen

Roll Models has it on sale for $7.88:

Let me know if there's anything more I can help with. Go Marines!!!

Reply to
Rufus

dnb.jensen wrote

If you are quick you can get it from Hannants, although it is marked as "Limited Availability".

Enzo Matrix