f/a on ebay

This is my girlfriend's ebay account but she's trying to sell a few old kits for me Thanks

eyeball

she found your stash, huh.... :-)

C.

Reply to
aikidogal

Actually my stash is 125 miles from her house lol... I'm getting rid of some cars because to concentrate on my true love,aviation :)

Reply to
eyeball

boy, she'll really love you when you start collecting real airplanes....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Well I'm not selling the real car to do it :-=DE

Reply to
eyeball