F4 Phantom Enquiry

Has anybody got access to photos or diagrams of the arrangement of the inner leading edge flaps on the early F-4's? Specifically how they cleared the inner pylons when the down position was selected. I must have over 30 books on the F-4 and hundreds of magazine articles and none of them are helpful on this detail. All the real F-4's I've seen are later models (E, F, G, J, K, M, S etc.)with the fixed inner section. Couldn't get close enough to an RF-4C at Alconbury either. TIA for any responses. Chek

Reply to
Chek