FA: Aichi D4Y-2 Judy Night Fighter by Fine Molds 1/48

I wish someone would make a resin cockpit for the various Fine Molds Judy. -- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon
My home page:

Bill Woodier
Given the usual cost of aftermarket, it might be sufficent to get a copy of the Tamiya M6A Seiran floatplane and transplant the cockpit components to the Judy--from what I understand, the two were very similar inside.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
FWIW We are talking 1/48 scale, right? Czech Masters makes a resin cockpit set for the Hasegawa D3A "Val" that should be usable too.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey

Site Timeline