FA: eBay - Tamiya, DML & Tristar armor, Hasegawa EP-3E

After a crime enhanced trip to Southern CA, the Mouse is back. ALL kits from earlier auctions have been shipped. I've had to change my shipping policy for international bidders, PLEASE read the item description carefully if bidding from Canada, or elsewhere overseas.

I'll be posting a large batch of Cyber-Hobby armor later today as well.

Thanks for looking.

Mouse

Reply to
Don Van Hook