FA: Heller etc.

Next up on eBay are 20 kits, most of my Heller boxed kits and some relists from the last time. Relisted items include a shrinkwrapped Airfix B-24J, a Bloch MB-152, a Monogram Huey Hog with parts bag still sealed and a couple of Japanese aircraft. Heller kits include the Bf109K, two F-84Gs, two Hawker Tempest Vs, a Nieuport Delage that has some minor, good-quality assembly/painting, and the Bloch 174 and Potez 63-11 kits. All the Heller kits start at $5.00 except for one F-84G Thunderjet that is missing the canopy; that one I'm starting at $1.00. All auctions end Sunday 8 July. You may check the listings here:

Thanks!

M. J. Rudy

M. J. Rudy

M. J. Rudy