Heller paint.

I am doing a Heller Boeing 707. Does any one have a translation chart for Heller paint numbers? BTW, what is a good Model Master acrylic for Corrogard and Boeing Gray? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Royabulgaf) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m10.aol.com:

Try this site @ IPMS Stokholm.

This should get you Humbrol equivalents for which there are far more matches.

HTH

Reply to
Peter Baxter

X301 Boeing grey by Xtracolor enamels

Reply to
Hutchi9610

I haven't peeked at it yet, but it looks like is has a ton of FAQs and tips. Thanks. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Testors Model Master Canadian Voodoo Gray FS16515 also matches Boeing Grey.

Martin

Reply to
Martin