FA: Junkers F-13 Danziger Luftpost 1/72 resin kit

Please look at:

Thank you,

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Tom

Your most welcomed posts of Classic Plane and Luedemann Modellbau new releases continue to be interestng.

One question:The packaging art seems to vary. Some are given as Luedemann Modellbau while others are shown as Ludemann-Modell.

Any idea why they change from kit to kit?

Just wondering.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I have no idea how mr. Luedemann chooses his brand names. Some are called Luedemann Modelbau, others as Ludemann Models and then there are also Classic Plane, Missing Link, Plastic Plane and who knows what else. They all are made by Ludemann and mr. Schorsch. Ludemann makes the masters and the resin parts, Schorsch makes the decals, vacu formed parts and instructions. They also have a line of older vacu formed kits and some injected kits.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

That Mr. Schorsch, would that be Detlef Schorsch? I bought a couple of kits from him a long time ago, and was really pleased with the product that I got.

The Old Timer

Yes, I think his first name is Detlef.

Tom

Reply to