FA: MPC U-2 & Monogram Bf 110E, e-Bay

Please check out these two auction items (not sure how Google will present the URLs, you may need to copy and paste the whole URL into your browser):

Monogram 1/72nd Scale Bf 110E (Blue Box):

MPC 1/72nd U-2C:

This is my first attempt at e-baying, if any of you would like to comment on my listings (postitives or negatives) please do so either here or at my e-mail address.

Thanks, Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre