Missing Links - missing

Hello,

I can't access Missing Links last night (Friday 22nd) or this morning (Saturday), anyone else having problems?

I notice a post regarding Hyperscale's forums, which are located on Net 54, as Missing Link's forums are?

MH

Reply to
Max Henry

Is that different from "Missing-Lynx?" Got on there ok this morning (23rd).

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Max Henry wrote:

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Yep, that's the one (remember it's actually called Missing Links)

Anyway, no access to the site for 24 hours in the UK (and not just me!) , can't be found, pardon the question, but where are you? (which nation?)

Cheers

Reply to
Max Henry

I'm in Clarksville, Tennessee, USA. About an hour north of Nashville and 2-1/2 to 3 hours (I think) East of the Mississippi.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Max Henry wrote:

Reply to
Don McIntyre

No problems here. Perhaps Network 54 was down temporarily.

Reply to
Al Superczynski