(FA) Ryan M-1 Mailplane

This isn't my auction, I just ran across it on eBay. Current price is just over $30.00; last one of these I saw at auction went for about $300. Good luck to all.

-- John

Reply to
Old Timer

Forgot to mention, its the 1:72 Greenbank Castle kit. Nice limited-run kit. I did one a bunch of years ago, no need to repeat.

Reply to
Old Timer

Not too long ago MAI did the Ryan M-1 Mailplane. We used a mix of original injection molded parts from the Greenbank Castle run and cast resin copies. As the im parts ran out we made copies to produce complete kits.

If anybody needs parts let me know as I have a good batch of smaller parts and decals left. Not enough for a complete kit, but if I can help please let me know.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

I did the GC Ryan a buncha years ago, using the radial engine. Later I used the in-line with a Ryan NYP to put together a Ryan Brougham. No prize winner, but a fun build anyway.

-- John

Reply to
Old Timer