FA: SF, space, a/c kits

Yes, that's right, I've gone back to eBay for the "holiday shopping
season." I obtained a lot of kits recently including the Narcissus,
Space Jockey and Nostromo from Alien, the Aries 1B from 2001: A Space
Odyssey, space kits including the MPC Pilgrim Observer Space Station,
an old Ogonek Soyuz kit, an APEX Sputnik, STC Start Buran (Russian
space shuttle) Raccoon Mercury/Atlas multi-scale resin, and a bunch of
experimental or esoteric aircraft including some other resins. If
you're interested check the link below, but don't hesitate because I
already have received bids on 3 of them!

MJ Rudy
Auctions end Sunday 18 Dec approx 1500 EST, 2000 GMT
>Yes, that's right, I've gone back to eBay for the "holiday shopping >season." I obtained a lot of kits recently including the Narcissus, >Space Jockey and Nostromo from Alien, the Aries 1B from 2001: A Space >Odyssey, space kits including the MPC Pilgrim Observer Space Station, >an old Ogonek Soyuz kit, an APEX Sputnik, STC Start Buran (Russian >space shuttle) Raccoon Mercury/Atlas multi-scale resin, and a bunch of >experimental or esoteric aircraft including some other resins. If >you're interested check the link below, but don't hesitate because I >already have received bids on 3 of them! > >
>-- >M. J. Rudy > snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com >
MJ Rudy