fall Blue water navy sale

Hello everyone. I decided to run another 40% discount sale for the fall. The summers sales were great thanks to you. So I decided to continue the sale trend on this board. All orders from the last sale have now been shipped and are on the way to those who ordered. So with that said everything on the web site is 40% off the listed price on the price sheet. I can even offer built ships now should you want to go that route. Prices for built ships vary from ship to ship. Write for a quote on built ships if that is what is wanted. The sale is good till Sept 15, 2003. E mail or fax your order in. For security reasons we do not keep charge card records. E mails should be sent in two separate orders. Fax orders are fine. E mail is snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Fax line is 843-821-3561 I do not take calls over the phone as I use a cell and we all know they are unsecure.

A new kit to be released this year will be USS Holland, AS-3 submarine tender. Working on the art for the brass now and release is do very soon. No price yet, sorry.

Thanks for your support,

Mike Bishop BWN

Reply to
MBishop446