FS: 1/32 and 1/48 aircraft kits [US only]

KITS FOR SALE

I have the following kits for sale. Most are 1/48 aircraft kits, with two

1/32 scale aircraft kits. They are all unstarted and complete with instructions and decals. I bought them new, opened them up to inspect the contents and to make sure nothing was missing, then stored them in my closet. Most kits' decals are stored inside ziplock bags with protective tissue paper cover. Some kits are still in shrinkwrap or factory-tape sealed. Got too many kits and too little space!

You can see pictures of each kits here:

1/32 scale: Hasegawa Bf109G-6, $20 Revell Fw 190F-8, $18

1/48 scale: ICM Yak-9T, $9 Hobbycraft Bf109G-1/2 "African Front", $8 Airfix Bf109F, $7 Tamiya Hyakushiki Shitei III Kai, $19 Italeri Me-262 A-1A "Schwalbe"--shrinkwrapped, $15 ProModeler P-47N Thunderbolt, $10 Revell Me410B-2/U4, $10 A-10 Thunderbolt II (comes with kit decals and also Microscale A-10A decal sheet), $8 Hobbycraft P-26 "World War II", $9 Revell F-16 Fighting Falcon, $6 Tamiya Gloster Meteor F.1, $19 Il-2 Stormovik Ski version (also comes with wheels to make standard version)--shrinkwrapped, $12 Tamiya A-1H Skyraider US Navy, $19 Tamiya Beaufighter Mk.VI, $19 Tamiya Beaufighter Mk.VI Night Fighter, $19

I'm in California. US buyers only, please. I'd prefer to ship by US Priority Mail, but if you buy many (say 6+) kits, I will consider shipping via UPS Ground for FedEx Ground. Shipping will be at cost, except that if you buy multiple kits, I'll factor in some sort of shipping discount. More you buy, more you'll save in shipping.

I accept PayPal and money orders, only.

I've been frequenting rec.models.scale on and off since 1998--you can do a Google search for groups under rec.models.scale.

Please e-mail me at hyun2k at cox point net (lousy spambots!) with offers and questions. Thank you for looking. In the days to come, I'll be listing some more kits.

Reply to
Hyun Yu