AFV Club M1A1&A2 track links

Just wonder if anyone tried that before? Whatz the reputation for it? Just saw it in a local hobby shop and wanna give it a try

Reply to
Dennis

Pretty good and a reasonably priced. AFV Club does some nice kits and tracks. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

I used them on my M1A1 some years ago.

The only negative I found was that if you lay on the wash too heavy the pins that go in the end links will become weak and will break off. I also found that after assembling my tracks that it was too loose so I removed a link then it was too tight so I made a set of endlinks that were 1.7 pecent longer by cutting a third off two links and cementing them together and that was just right. I just hid the extra lenghth on the upper run that was hidden withing the skirts and over one of the return rollers.

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit