fs 1/32 sabre-1/73 privateer

after ebay allowed some russian douche to ruin my auction, i dumped them. if anyone is interested in my sabre, the price id $25 plus actual shipping. i suggest insurance be purchased. tanks. the kit is mint but the box has some bowing from being stacked. since revell still hasn't reissued it, and i won't build it, i'm selling my matchbox privateer for $35 plus actual shipping. pics on request.

Reply to
someone