FS: 1964 Lincoln Continental and 1964 Thunderbird

Greetings, all,

I just posted two model kits for sale on eBay.

1964 Lincoln Continental
1964 Thunderbird
These are the first of a collection of 1960s vintage kits that were donated to the Atlanta Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation. All of the net proceeds benefit ACPR, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so you can bid high in good conscience! I'll post here as I continue to put these up for sale.

Please take a look. Let me know if you have questions. If you reply to this message, you'll get trapped by spamBlocker, but I'll keep an eye out for you. Alternatively, you can e-mail , which is the contact address for the eBay auction. Or post here and I'll check back at least once a day.

Thanks!

Doug

Reply to
Doug

They look to be in very good shape. Good luck with your sales!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller