FS Airfix Magazines

I will also have more magazines up soon....I hope ya'll don't consider this spam, I just would like someone to get this stuff that appreciates it instead of making it dumpster fodder....thanks....cc

Reply to
cc

i will take them for postage.

Hope that you don't mind my riding your post.

Looking for Airfix Magazine February,1967 and the last incarnation Vol.2, #4 to complete set.

TIA

Tom

cc wrote:

maiesm72