FS Airfix Magazines

I will also have more magazines up soon....I hope ya'll don't consider this
spam, I just would like someone to get this stuff that appreciates it
instead of making it dumpster fodder....thanks....cc
Reply to
cc
i will take them for postage.
Hope that you don't mind my riding your post.
Looking for Airfix Magazine February,1967 and the last incarnation Vol.2, #4 to complete set.
TIA
Tom
cc wrote:
maiesm72