FS: Garage sale kits for sale

My father is a garage-sale nut. Every once in a while, he brings me a stack of model kits that generally aren't what I'm looking for. I offer the kits up for sale, then use the proceeds to buy something else. He was here last weekend, and dropped off a bunch. Now, fair warning: These kits came from garage sales. Unless noted otherwise, they have been opened, and the boxes themselves are generally in only fair condition. My descriptions of the contents are based on a brief examination, but I can't guarantee anything. For all I know, these kits might have been sitting outdoors in 120-degree heat until the minute before my dad got them. With that in mind, here's what I have to offer:

AIRFIX

-- Supermarine Spitfire MK 1, 1:72, skill level 1, Small Starter Kit. Still in plastic packaging, which I presume has protected the kit. Package includes Humbrol cement, two paints (I doubt they're still usable) and brush. $6.

-- Westland Sea King, 1:72, skill level 3, Medium Starter Kit. Still in plastic, which I presume has protected the kit. Includes Humbrol cement, three Humbrol super enamel paints (probably no good) and one paintbrush. $9.

-- General Dynamics F-111E, Series Four, 1:72. Some work has been done, instructions and decals present. $3.

-- Military Figures, U.S. Marines 1941-45, 1:32. Some parts missing, probably enough left for three or four Marines w/some extras left over. $3.

AMT/ERTL

-- Anakin's Podracer, 1:32, skill level 2. Parts in bags, paperwork and decals present. $5.

-- Muscle Cars three-pack, INCOMPLETE, 1:25 scale. Two cars remain:

1966 Ford Fairlane GT/GTA (has been started) and unstarted (I think) 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner. $7.

AURORA/ESCI

-- Panther A, 1:72, Prestige Series. Original wrapping partially intact but the kit has been opened. Parts in bags, paperwork and decals included. $8.

ICM

-- French-German War (1870-1871) French Line Infantry, 1:35. Parts still wrapped. $3.

FUJIMI

-- North American P-51D Mustang, 1:48. Looks kind of old, but parts are in good shape and still sealed in their bag. $10.

MINICRAFT/HASEGAWA

-- MIG-25 Foxbat-A, 1:72. Some work done. $4.

REVELL

-- F-18C Hornet, 1:48. Instructions and decals present. Some loose parts but I don't think any assembly has been done. $5.

REVELL-ITALAEREI

-- Assault Tank-M40-M41 Self Propelled Gun, 1:35, box on this one says

1976. Still in wrapper, which has some tears. $9.

TAMIYA

-- Flakpanzer IV, 1:35. A little work done but most parts still on sprues. $5.

-- Vanguard Sonic, Fully Cowled Mini 4WD Series No. 7, requires 130 type motor. Looks complete and unbuilt. $4.

Shipping for any one kit is $6 in the continental U.S.; I'll ship elsewhere as well but shipping will be adjusted as necessary. Buy more than one and I'll combine shipping. Payment is by U.S.-negotiable check, money order or, if you want to risk it, cash. Sorry, no PayPal.

If interested, or if you have questions, please e-mail snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Using the ScaleHobby PM system is fine, but it may take me a while to see it. Thanks.

Todd

Reply to
Todd P.