FS: Spray booth CHEAP Chicago/Milwaukee

My brother is trying to sell his home-made spray booth, and I'm listing it here for him. He lives in Vernon Hills, IL ? about half-way between Chicago and Milwaukee.

Here is his description:

"Sturdy Homemade Spray Paint booth dimensions: 19" H, 27 ½" W, and 17" D Uses a bathroom fan with a dryer hose, and a 14x25 inch furnace filter to clear out fumes quickly. Has handles for mobility. I'm asking a mere $35 for it. For questions or to purchase, please call Brian at

847-668-8956."

For a picture, click here (or cut and paste into your browser):

Tom Test

Reply to
Tom Test