FS: Three Horizons, one GEOmetric, one Revell, one AMT

I've been going over my shelves again, realizing I've got a few more I'm not likely to get to in this lifetime. Good kits, all, I've just got too many. Besides, I want to raise cash for some others I want more. Here's the list:

HORIZON Bride of Frankenstein, 1:6 scale, vinyl. Parts are in good shape and untrimmed. Still in the box, which is in pretty good shape, particularly considering it's probably 15 years old. Parts bag is present but has been opened. Paperwork included. $25.

The Penguin, DeVito version from Batman Returns, 1:6 scale, vinyl. Parts are in good shape, untrimmed and in a sealed bag. Still in the box, which is a little beat-up. Paperwork included. $20.

Steel, 1:6 scale, vinyl. Parts are in good shape, untrimmed and in a sealed bag. Still in the box, which is in great shape. $15.

GEOMETRIC DESIGN Ripley, 1:8 scale vinyl and resin. Parts are in good shape, untrimmed and in a sealed bag. Still in the box, which is in good shape. I'll include a resin rifle GEO made for Ripley in one of its customizing kits -- not the whole customizing kit, just the rifle. $35.

REVELL Riddler, Jim Carrey version from Batman Forever. Parts are in good shape, untrimmed and in a sealed bag. Box, which was flimsy to begin with, is fairly battered and no longer shrink-wrapped. $10.

AMT Xizor's Virago, sealed in the shrink-wrapped box. $5.

Shipping by either USPS or FedEx Ground (depending on which I can get to easiest on any given day) adds $6 in the continental U.S.; I'll sell to others as well but shipping will be adjusted as necessary. I'll combine shipping costs if you buy more than one. Payment by U.S.-negotiable check or money order; sorry, I'm not set up to take PayPal. Please don't ask me to hold a kit, I've had too many people back out on me when I do that and missed other sales because of it. If interested, please e-mail snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Thanks. Todd

Reply to
Todd P.

Steel and the Virago are sold.