Gemini Jets on E-BAY

Hi ALL
I have listed on E-bay a number of highly collectable Gemini Jets. They
will be runing untill Sunday 8th of Jan 06. I have listed them below.
Gemini Jets Qantas Boeing 737-800 New In Box Item number: 6592857525
Gemini Jets Easyjet A319 New 1:400 scale Item number: 6592855824
Gemini Jets American TransAir 25th Anniversary B757-200 Item number:
6592859114
Gemini Jets Ryan Air BOEING 737-800 New In Box Item number: 6592860602
Gemini Jets Air Jamaica (Current Colors) A340-300 NEW Item number:
6592861851
Gemini Jets Western DC-10-10 (Bud Light colours) New Item number:
6592689772
Gemini Jets Lufthansa Airbus A320-211 Brand New Item number:
6592690107
Gemini Jets American Airlines B767-300 Real Metal New Item number:
6592691998
I hope to be listing more soon so lookout for more or put me on your
Favourite Sellers List.
Many thanks for looking. ghw1970
Reply to
ghw1970