Power hammer on E Bay

Passed on from Arnie on the ATIS list. See http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itema65746045 (I don't get all the pictures)
-- Dave Croft Warrington England http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv
Dave Croft wrote:

Thats a fair beast, You dont get them on the rally field very often. I cant get pics either.
Regards, Gaz

No pics for me either. The buy it now price seems high to me. Am I out of touch?
John
John Manders wrote:

often.
I think your right, john the price is a bit on the steep side, but i guess he thinks its worth it, as he saw fred dibner using one on the tv, you never know he might just get lucky. Regards, gary.
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:14:05 +0100, "John Manders"

It is. You can get a new pneumatic hammer for 3K - more controllable, lighter weight to install and you don't wallop the foundations as much.
Does anyone know who/where this is ? Sounds like it's almost on my doorstep and a friend is looking for a Goliath.
On 26 Mar 2005 14:53:00 -0800, gary millward wrote:

The only person who can is the seller. The code points to a file on his computer, rather than a hosting site somewhere. Shall I be kind and tell him?
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail