Power hammer on E Bay

Passed on from Arnie on the ATIS list. See

(I don't get all the pictures)

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Thats a fair beast, You dont get them on the rally field very often. I cant get pics either.

Regards, Gaz

Reply to
gary millward

No pics for me either. The buy it now price seems high to me. Am I out of touch?

John

Reply to
John Manders

The only person who can is the seller. The code points to a file on his computer, rather than a hosting site somewhere. Shall I be kind and tell him?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

often.

I think your right, john the price is a bit on the steep side, but i guess he thinks its worth it, as he saw fred dibner using one on the tv, you never know he might just get lucky. Regards, gary.

Reply to
gary millward

It is. You can get a new pneumatic hammer for £3K - more controllable, lighter weight to install and you don't wallop the foundations as much.

Does anyone know who/where this is ? Sounds like it's almost on my doorstep and a friend is looking for a Goliath.

Reply to
Andy Dingley