Rude Tractor picture (OT)

masks are not on the origional. PS Has anyone seen a similar engine picture?

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

> The masks are not on the origional. > PS Has anyone seen a similar engine picture? > -- > Dave Croft > Warrington > England

Dave - i'm disapointed in your taste. Herewith a proper tractor of mine that sells itself !!

sorry wrong heading but piccy ok.

Pete Stockdale (lurking from ukrww)

Reply to
Peter Stockdale

Why, Dave?

Have you lost one? :-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

> The masks are not on the origional. > PS Has anyone seen a similar engine picture? > -- > Dave Croft

Yes Dave - you naughty boy, mine of my tractor is much better. No blockers needed.

see

Pete (lurking from the canals world)

Peter Stockdale