37s on e-bay

I would like to bring your attention to 37219 Rail Blue 37035 Dutch these are advertised as being done by Grantham Models on the Bachmann site on e-bay. I would like to point out that these models are most definately not my work. They are being sold by a seller in the south west going under the identification of TS 1999devon. Steve Kell Grantham Models. [This is not an advert for Grantham Models as due to work committments I am no longer doing resprays.]

Reply to
Stephen Kell

Have you pointed this out to the seller? Maybe he's selling them in good faith on information from a previous owner.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Glad I got one of your DRS 37s (?) this week then.

Reply to
Piemanlarger

Have you notified eBay's legal dept? They are very receptive to this kind of complaint provided you are the person whose name has been impuned.

(kim)

Reply to
kim