Good News for 1/32 Bombcat Builders!

Just got in one of my over-orders...the new resin 1/32 GBU-12's and GBU-16's from Black Box are out, and they look great!

Four weapons each per package, with the proper USN thermal coating. The parts breakdown is just like the real thing - fin group, bomb body, CCU, control fins, sensor.

These are the stores needed to accurately load out a 1/32 Bombcat for duty. Check your photo references and load accordingly.

BTW - don't be fooled by the instruction sheets - particularly Tamiya's depictions of GBU-24 and aft bay AIM-7 loadings...they are just flat out wrong. Check your refs...or ask your local Tomcat driver.

Reply to
Rufus

Rufus,

Thank you for the compliments on the Ordnance. I did the masters for those items and it's good to hear.

Semper Fi,

Dave

Reply to
RoofDL

Thank-you! They are just what I needed, just when I needed them.

Reply to
Rufus