Hard to get rid of models

\

Unh Unh! That's straight up. One of the French outfits was promising one, also a 1.48 Dornier Do-24.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

damn, where are those penny wrappers? thanks for the info.

Sounds like 'Sinister'. I remember them being advertised in Squadron's flyer. IIRC, they were resin. Someone else promising IM Plastic?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

HA! Keep the bike, use the Sunderland as a carport.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Hmm, houseboat in the desert. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

that would be very cool.

Didn't Squander carry a resin version; made by Sinifer (i think?) Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

In truth you don't even need one! Unless it's for the box art... 8^) Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

I feel your pain.The few times I've moved the basement and attic were the first considerations. Don't get a house without adequate storage; I know ya got others in the family to co-ordinate with but try not to compromise on this.

Do you really need 7 B-17s? I'm sure you could get rid of half of them; the Pro-modeler version is worth big bucks, the others are easily replaced whenever you need them. Trust me, that kit isn't going out of production. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

i have fun bashing them.