Hawkeye Models

Does anyone know if Hawkeye Models in Australia has a North American distributor? I want to get a set of their 1/48 HH-60 Jayhawk decals, but they have not responded to my email yet.

Thank you.

Reply to
Scgmckman

Have a look at their website

or try an e-mail to Craig Chidley at AeroWorks in Adelaide. snipped-for-privacy@primus.com.au

I don't know if he carries Hawkeye's stuff, but it's worth as try. Good bloke, good service.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg