Hawker Typhoon in the Dessert help

I'm looking for information on the three (or the one later) use in North Africa, I have both Squadron Signal Typhoon/Tempest and Warpaint Typhoon books as well as a couple of articles, and all mention an extra dust filter mounted, by none of them show anything in the way of where and how. The where is probably just behind the existing air intake, but I don't know. Anyone got any pointers to where I can find this info?

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen