help needed for p-47-M

I lost the third part of the instruction sheet for the revell p47-m (the one with the painting and decals data!). Please, can you mail me a scan?

TIA

Mitchell

Reply to
mitchell dan

In Japan the paper is of excellent quality. It is recyclable, but the paper used is new by all appearances. The boxes too are of excellent, though thin, cardstock. My major gripe with models is that the plastic waste is not taken care of by the manufacturers. Since electronic equipment must be (since last year) taken back for recycling by the manufacturer, it seems logical to send all the plastic waste, not to mention card and paper, back to the Tamiya/Hasegawa etc. factory for reuse, making models cheaper :-)

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Well, we get the used newsprint treatment here in the US too; all of the Revell of Germany kits have this. They also use the old fasioned Revell "flags" for painting directions also - very nostalgic. Revell (USA) uses nice white paper and modern color callouts for their instructions - very nice. In general, kit instructions could be a lot better; they lack anything informative in terms of detail on the real subject, and they a bit too multiligual also - many languages means less communication in this case. The instructions included in the Monogram/Revell Promodeler kits are the best I've seen, I wish all sheets were like these... Greg P.

Reply to
Greg Plummer