Huntsville,AL show

The Huntsville Plastic Modeler's Show and Contest will be held 4 Oct 2003 at the Huntsville Jaycees Bldg on Airport Road from 8am to 4pm, according to the Huntsville Times. It's a great show and lots of fun, good vendors, great models, and lots of fun people. I've atttended this show almost yearly for the past 15 years and always have some fun, buy some stuff, and am amazed by the high quality of model contest entries.

I'm not a member of the local club. I do know a lot of the guys in it, and they work hard to put on a good show. There was and e-mail address given in the paper for more information, but I couldn't get it to work. Perhaps someone from the local club will post it accurately.

Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47