Help with race car Decals

I have attempted the self made decals on my ink jet printer and am not satisfied with the color transfers. Does anyone know of a company that will reproduce race car decals that won't brake the bank. I found Decalman, but they charge $25 a set. I need left and right side numbers, driver name and some other small cursive wordings. This is for the older '70's asphalt modifieds. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
Viper

Check over on Hobby Heaven's board. Someone there might have the 'car' you're wanting to do.

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
CSRZ28