Hendrix Resins

I may be able to say something soon since I won one off E-bay yesterday. It's just a conversion body for the 'AMT' '57 Ford but it should say something about the rest of the offerings.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

yesterday.

Oh; so *you're* the guy! I checked on that one, but it's too long to be Fireball's '57 Supercharged NASCAR. I'll be interested in hearing about it!

-- C.R. Krieger

Reply to
C.R. Krieger