hopefully temp

my appearance will be sporadic for a while. bikk b, do you have any of my alternate emails? please write one if you do.
if not, give one i can use that you can post here, ok?
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

that's bill b, of course.
On 6/28/2011 11:31 PM, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Oh sure, confuse me whyon't ya? ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
On 6/29/2011 12:48 AM, Mad Modeller wrote:> On 6/28/2011 11:31 PM, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

article&lt;pmvOp.71057$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-16.dc.easynews.com&gt;,

one if you do.

I tried the two I have and neither one went through.
Bikk B

do you have a throw away address?
On 6/29/2011 11:37 AM, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

At the moment, no, but will work on it. I'm sure there is a fascinating story to tell
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.