hopefully temp

my appearance will be sporadic for a while. bikk b, do you have any of my alternate emails? please write one if you do. if not, give one i can use that you can post here, ok?

Reply to
someone

that's bill b, of course.

Reply to
someone

Oh sure, confuse me whyon't ya? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

article<pmv> my appearance will be sporadic for a while.

I tried the two I have and neither one went through.

Bikk B

Reply to
Mad Modeller

do you have a throw away address?

Reply to
someone

At the moment, no, but will work on it. I'm sure there is a fascinating story to tell

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller