How much to charge???

I need some advice. I have been asked to assemble a model of the Tarawa. What is a reasonable commission? Photoetch is not an expectation, nor is it for competition. It is for display (son has just been assigned tot he Tarawa) in the home. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks Kevin W.

Reply to
Winks

Didn't we beat this one up a couple of weeks ago?

What your time is worth as a creator of a worthy Tarawa display; what your patron is willing to pay.

Scott G. Welch

Reply to
OSWELCH

Sorry Scott, I missed the previous discussion. I was on the Nimitz on a Tiger Cruise. Kevin W

Reply to
Winks

That's no excuse - haven't you guys got all the opening/shutting/blinking/bleeping/bread slicing stuff on your ships? :)

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Reply to