How to convert a JEEP to British AIRBORNE one?

Hi there.
I have a number of kits of the Italeri Jeep. I would like to convert a couple of them to ones used by the British Airborne during operation
Market Garden. I remember seeing an article somewhere on-line a few years ago telling how to do this conversion. Do any of you know how to do this conversion or can direct me to an article on-line about how to do it?
Thanks from Peter

Some info at http://www.lloydianaspects.co.uk/models/parajeep.html
Regards
Mike

Thanks Mike.
I had found a similar site that detailed converting a 1/72 scale jeep to a paratroop version.
http://wargames.spyz.org/convJEEP.html
I think that with the info on these two sites I can get started converting a 1/35 scale jeep to the para version.
Thanks again