How to convert a JEEP to British AIRBORNE one?

Hi there.

I have a number of kits of the Italeri Jeep. I would like to convert a couple of them to ones used by the British Airborne during operation Market Garden. I remember seeing an article somewhere on-line a few years ago telling how to do this conversion. Do any of you know how to do this conversion or can direct me to an article on-line about how to do it?

Thanks from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner

Some info at

Regards

Mike

Reply to
Mike Smith

Thanks Mike.

I had found a similar site that detailed converting a 1/72 scale jeep to a paratroop version.

I think that with the info on these two sites I can get started converting a 1/35 scale jeep to the para version.

Thanks again

Reply to
Master Gunner