Standalone program to convert SW models to IGES files

I have some Solidworks simple part models and I would like to convert them to a IGES surface model but I do not have Solidworks. I want to convert them so I can use them in another cad system. Does anyone know of a freeware/shareware or other program that will do this conversion with out having SW?

Thanks Scott

Reply to
Scott Riddle