Convert NX I-DEAS Files

Does anyone have the ability to convert native I-DEAS files into a format readable by Solidworks, Inventor, or Mastercam? STEP, Parasolid, IGES,
etc.
Pro bono would be nice but am willing to pay a fee.
--
Black Dragon

After things have gone from bad to worse, the cycle

ping me, I am bored
cadcamslave at geemail dot com

A buddy of mine has Camax, I-DEAS & UG, I'm sure he could do it. Leme know if you can't get it.
--
BB=92s #95 modified
Help provided