Allied Ambulance Jeeps & Stretcher retention?

Hi there again.

I have seen images in books that show Allied (Canadian) jeeps with an overhead rack and stretchers on it. I never have been able to figure out how the stretchers were secured to this rack. Do any of you know how the stretchers were secured to these racks? Can you direct me to images of the stretchers with the secured to the overhead rack?

Thanks from Peter

Reply to
Master Gunner