Allied Ambulance Jeeps & Stretcher retention?

Hi there again.
I have seen images in books that show Allied (Canadian) jeeps with an
overhead rack and stretchers on it. I never have been able to figure
out how the stretchers were secured to this rack. Do any of you know
how the stretchers were secured to these racks? Can you direct me to
images of the stretchers with the secured to the overhead rack?
Thanks from Peter
Reply to
Master Gunner

Site Timeline