How Y'all Doing Chicago Modelers...??

Did you wives take away your xacto knives to prevent suicide?

Here in California we had Tejada decide to not touch home plate and the A's lost the game. You guys have fans who cost the game....

What an f*** lousy thing to happen to the Cubbies.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Well I am not the huge Cubs fan I once was but I was even a little perturbed by the incident and subsequent unravelling of the Cubs. That stupid little action may (probably will) cost the Cubs the spot in the World Series. I hope someone offers to relocate that kid to Florida all expenses paid because he will be the most hated man in Chicago if the Cubbies cannot pull this together in game 7.

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

The error at shortstop did the damage...........the fan just added to Chicago Folklore. Hell, unless it made a difference in your life, get over it. I'd rather see them lose and keep the myth than have it fade away with a World Series Win or showing. Go Marlins!

Reply to
DESDICHADO666

How wonderfully ironic, that the series would move to Florida over the weekend, so that "The Chicago Show" could be the focus of modelers in the Windy City over this past weekend.

Now....Let's pull it out in the remaining innings...and finish off the fish!

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Typical South Sider attitude, if they can't go, nobody should. And they wonder why Sox fans have such a lousy reputation, even worse than New York ones.

Interesting note: the ONLY days the Sox ever sell out Comiskey (I refuse to call it US CEllular Field) are the days they play the Cubs. Meanwhile, the Cubs regularly sell out, even in bad years.

Now tell me, which team has got the real fans?

RLM (a North Sider)

Reply to
RLM

The ones that are too smart and knowledgeable to watch bad baseball. The Cubs fans are for the most part a bunch of yuppies of both sexes who go to the games to check out the player's butts. Kim M :+)

Reply to
Royabulgaf

At least they just watch the games, they don't try to beat up the other team's coaches when they aren't looking.

:-)

RLM

Reply to
RLM