Re: CUBS WIN!

> > SWEET! > > With the Giants playing like a bunch of Little Leaguers, it's good to > know I still have a team to follow in the next round. >

Yes, and with my A's forgetting to touch home plate twice in a game, I would not be surprised if they choke againg tonite for the 4th year in a row.......At least I can root for the Cubbies.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

I'm beginning to think that the unthinkable just might happen, a Wrigley-Fenway World Series.

I can see it now. It will go to the seventh game which will then proceed to go into an infinite number of overtime innings because otherwise either the Red Sox or the Cubbies would actually win!

Reply to
Rick DeNatale

All I know is that at the end of the last game the apocalypse will arrive.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

No, that doen't happen until the Bills finally win the Superbowl!

The Old Timer

damn, better shine my pimp shoes and polish the ho's.

Right after the Cubs take the Series, of course....

Scott G. Welch

Reply to
OSWELCH