HP Laser printer

I would like to know what high end model would be for decals. Laser.

modelar

Reply to
Dan

Why do you need a "high end"? I make black decals with a low end Brother laser.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Dan said the following on 08/02/07 12:54:

It's an interesting thought! What methods do people use when making decals of good quality ?

Do you make your artwork on photo-art paper then take it down the printers, do you use an ALPS printer or some other type ?

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Most commercial printers (like Kinko's) won't let you run decal paper through their machines.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

What about those T-Shirt printing companies ?

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks