Huge armor reference update

I stopped at Fort Eustes today and took bunches of photos. I posted just a small sampling of them today, which includes the following:

XM211 2.5-Ton 6x6 Cargo Truck M52 5-Ton Rough Terrain Tractor LCM-6 M998 HMMV 4x4 Utility Truck M52A 5-Ton Truck and M127A1 30 ft. Trailer

They can all be seen here:

Mark F.

pcmodeler

Not a bad museum there, either.

I figured out it was time for me to retire from the US Army the day I visited the US Army Transporation Museum and found that EVERYTHING I had ever learned to drive on active duty was there in the museum except me!

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

No Cookie, it's time to retire when stuff that wasn't even available yet when you were a kid is now considered an antique!!!

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer

Oh crap he had to go there!

Reply to