Boxcar Latch Hardware Reference Photos?

I'm scratch building a 3D computer model of a generic USRA steel box car from the 40's. Although I have Train Shed Cyclopedia and Model Railroader articles, neither have useable reference photos of the door latch mechanism. Can anyone direct me to good (i.e. large) close-ups or diagrams of the door and its hardware? Thanks.

Reply to
Rodger Reynolds

The USRA designs date from the US entry into WW1 - late 1918 onwards. So try a Car Builders' Cyclopedia from that time. The Tenth Edition of 1922 has details of the door hardware you need.

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton