Instrument panel decals

Any suggestions on where to find (generic) instrument panel decals?

On 10 Nov 2003 16:26:21 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ed) wrote:

Airwaves does sets in all 3 popular scales. They should be generally available.
--
Jeff C
RLHD

Not sure if Waldron stuff is still available, if so they had some stuff in 48, 32 and 24 IIRC...
Airwaves might be the old ReHeat, I suppose? If so, they are pretty good as well.
Sten
(Ed) wrote:

The Waldron ones arent decals, but transparent film ones you can punch out and place.
Didn't Pro Modeler have some instrument face sets out in 1/48 and 1/72?..
--
- Rufus

Sten wrote:

Now that you mention it, they might well be Reheat. I've used so much of the sheet I don't have the title block any more.
Sorry to cause confusion. There's also a Promodeller sheet of instrument panels that you can punch instruments from.
--
Jeff C
RLHD