IPMS Gloucester Model Show 2007

For all those in the UK in need of a modelling fix, especially in the Cardiff/Bristol/Worcester/Swindon/Cheltenham/Gloucester/Oxford area, here is a chance to chat with fellow plastic scale modellers, discuss models and techniques, see IPMS branch stands, traders in kits, new and old books, airbrushing, tools and so on, something to do on a Sunday instead of mowing lawns, get along to the IPMS Gloucester Model Show 2007 at the Churchdown Community Centre, Parton Road, Churchdown, nr Gloucester. For the venue see

and location map see
See scale aviation mags for ads and contact details...or visit IPMS UK website for branch details. Parking around venue. GL3 2JH is the postcode. Easy access from J11 or J11a M5. Entry fee dead cheap ! See you there. Bring the kids along, ween them off the goggle box and into using skills, keep them off the streets !

Reply to
Steve

I can't go. Take lots of pictures. :-)

Reply to
willshak

I took my girlfriend and kids up to that show last year a day early, cost me an arm and a leg at Cribs Causway!

Reply to
Rory

Umm, not far from the in-laws...

One Question, when ?