2010 Indy IPMS show

The annual Indy show was yesterday, Sat. March 20th.

Here's a link to the 300+ photos I shot.

Enjoy!

-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Reply to
vonKevin

Thx much for the pics. Am curious as to what the Memphis Belle is sitting in. Just can't figure out what the builder used as a base. Dirty grass or oily cement??

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

I had the same question. It looks like rocks.

Reply to
willshak